Thursday, August 3, 2017

The Ultimate Go-To Shoe


(Photo: Source)

A few years ago, I would've been the last person on the planet to be writing this post considering pointed-toe anything would make me cringe. Yet, here I am, trying to convince you that the pointed toe pump is the ultimate go-to shoe.

Regardless of what you're wearing, be it a sporty-chic sweatpants ensemble, a laid-back jeans and tee look or all out evening glam, you can count on the classic pointed toe pump to finish off your look. Personally, I love the look of distressed or light-washed boyfriend jeans paired with a classic nude pump. Or, if you're looking to up your everyday outfit opt for a brightly coloured pair.

I've been seeing this classic shoe everywhere from fashion week to celeb street style and every time I see it I always admire how chic it makes the wearer look. It adds an instant dose of class and put-togetherness to any look, and who wouldn't want that?

Understandably, very few have the determination to walk around town in six-inch heels but you can easily opt for a lower heel height and invest a little extra to find a shoe that's comfortable enough to walk in. So do your future outfit-picking self a favour and make sure your collection is well stocked with good pairs of classic pointed-toe pumps in neutral colours (and maybe one or two bright ones) and you'll never go wrong again.



(Photo: Source)

(Photo: Source)


(Photo: Source)


------ S H O P   P O I N T E D - T O E   P U M P S ------

2 comments:

  1. Omg I used to be the same, I HATED shoes with pointed toes. But now, they're my favourite kind of shoes be it heels or flats. I've only got a black pair but I would love to have a red one and also a blue one maybe? xx
    Coco Bella Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They must be an acquired taste haha! I'm thinking of growing my collection too, I'd love to have a red pair!

      Delete

01 09 10